Permanent HR Manager job available in Cheadle paying up to £45k
Your new company
We are partnering with a retail/manufacturing business based in Cheadle.
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing the HR function with a staff base of approximately 240 staff and effectively plan, develop & implement HR strategy in the most effective manner, in line with the vision & strategy of the global business. You will be responsible for leading and managing the HR team execute the operational plans for HR to delivery key result areas in line with the business plan and focussing on continuous improvement. The role will cover a range of support to different levels and job functions and is a true generalist role with no specialist support areas. The role is a busy and fast paced role and therefor you must have had experience working within this type of environment previously.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 years+ experience in HR.
- Strong leadership & people management skills.
- Effective & confident communicator, able to represent the business.
- Strong knowledge of employment law, with ability to provide a commercial perspective to problem solving.
- Exposure to cross-cultural relationships advantageous.
- Experience in private sector & particularly FMCG or retail environment.
- Previous experience leading an HR team with track record of meeting HR targets.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a HR Manager role paying up to £45k with a benefits package that includes 25 days holiday and a company pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.