HR Business Partner
I am currently recruiting for an experienced HR Business Partner to work for one of the most iconic business in the UK.
Situated in West London the role of HRBP will focus within the commercial and support function, working closely with executive directors and their leadership teams to ensure return on people investment activities. Development and improvement of colleague, team and functional performance. Support the leadership teams to build high performance culture aligned to Behaviours and Values.
As part of a larger HR team you will through effective partnering with Executive Directors & their leadership teams you will implement and develop the overall people strategy for the business area.
Experience of working within a business partnering environment and with working with senior leadership teams with a proven track record of coaching and developing individuals, teams, functions to higher performance.
- Experience and knowledge of all aspects of HR including Employee Relations, Organisational Design, Resourcing, Talent Management and Reward preferably in a unionised environment
- Experience of delivering of robust, commercial HR solutions across a complex environment
- In depth experience in managing and embedding Change from an HR perspective
- Relevant HR qualification or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work with ambiguity, with strong resilience and determination to succeed in challenging business environments
- Excellent collaborator, with the ability to constructively challenge and influence to achieve the best business result
- Ability to understand business needs, and understand the way in which the functions interface and interact with each other as well as wider business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal including experience of presenting and influencing senior management population
- Commercial drive and acumen including knowledge of financial, market and customer trends affecting the business
- Supports an environment that brings out the best thinking and inspires others by sharing insights, ideas and supportive challenge
- Sound judgement, able to read situations, apply discretion and clear thought to resolve them
- Good working knowledge and understanding of HR legislation, principles, policies and procedures and ability to translate this into pragmatic and practical HR advice
- A motivated self-starter who has a flexible mind-set for continuous improvement and innovation