Learning Design Manager
Learning Design Manager, Burton, perm , competitive salary
Your new company
A large retail / hospitality business, with c40,000 people working behind the scenes to make it such a successful organisation.
Your new role
As the Learning Designer you will work operationally and strategically, leading a team of 1 E-Learning Designer.
The organisation want to move the digital offering forward and are looking for somebody with creative flair and who ios ksilled in using . Articulate Storyline and Adobe products such as Illustrator, After Effects, Indesign and Premiere Pro,
The role will include:
- Coach and manage a team to develop online learning solutions
- Manage content curation, working with the technology team to create structured learning programmes and suggested learning pathways
- Design, develop and evolve digital Learning development and quality assurance processes
- Design evaluation strategies and tools to determine whether desired learning and performance outcomes are achieved
- Create project plans and ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Work closely with stakeholders and subject matter expects to understand the business need behind the learning request, develop objectives to align to the business need and propose appropriate learning solutions.
- Stay abreast of Learning trends and skills and organise any required team training to support this.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a digital design role within a learning & development team
- Experience working both operationally and strategically and experience leading a team
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.