Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be working with a global telecommunications business, based in the City. We are currently looking for a HR Business Partner to join their customer service division. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for their first or second HR Business Partner role.
This is a fast-paced environment but a large matrix organisation, so patience and flexibility are key. You will be joining a collaborative HR team with a supportive nature. You will work closely with the HR Shared Service team and lead on any escalation queries.
Duties will include:
- Organisational Development & Design: Work with Senior leaders to review the design and augment the business unit operating model so it aligns to the business unit needs and supports its strategic goals
- People Plans - Partner with the business, implementing solutions to enhance employee engagement and to ensure that people plans are integrated with wider HR strategy, policies & priorities.
- Deliver across a range of HR practices such as workforce planning, performance, employee engagement, organisational design and development, and talent & leadership development and employee relations to meet current and future workforce needs.
- People Strategy - Working on solutions to implement the People strategy across the business unit to enable the achievement of the strategy and direction of the business.
- HR Effectiveness: Manage HR activities such as recruitment, resourcing, absence, performance, and employee relations in conjunction with matrixed specialist HR teams to deliver the people plan and its strategy
Experience and skills needed:
- MCIPD qualified or relevant business/professional qualified
- Ability to think and act commercially, with strong analytical skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to handle complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence
- A proven track record to engage, inspire and influence people
Our client is currently going through a huge transformation programme across the business, so need someone with HR Business Partnering experience to come in and hit the ground running. Strong commercial awareness is very important for this role, so liking and understanding how to think commercially is a must!