HR Business Partner
Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be working with an international Technology company who are seeking a HRBP to support the HR Director to roll out HR initiatives and projects across the business. This position plays an integral role in ensuring successful communication and roll out of international projects, including change to technology business processes and systems.
* Play an integral part to rolling out initiatives and group wide projects as well as ensuring key milestones are recognised and communicated to key stakeholders. Initiatives include performance management, group wide HR systems, job evaluation, succession planning and talent mapping.
* Tracks and monitors progress and escalate business risks where appropriate.
* Provides generalist HR support to business managers in start-up countries and transitions responsibility to local HR teams when applicable
* Upskills / provides learning and development opportunities for country HR representatives as required.
* Owns the project management relationship with key stakeholders across the group.
* Communicate all initiatives and updates to key stakeholders.
* Leads the successful roll out, implementation and change management initiatives required to successfully implement and maintain the Performance Management System.
* Ensures that Group wide HR policies, processes and systems are made available and communicated to all HR Heads.
* Ensure communication and capacity building programs for the performance management process to enable managers to effectively evaluate and measure individual and team performance and to optimise performance and productivity.
Experience and skills required:
* CIPD qualified with 3-5+ years post qualification experience.
* International HR experience would be desirable.
* Knowledge around HR and Project Management, Talent Management, Training and Development.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of Group HR projects roll outs and have ideally worked in a high growth technology or telecoms business.