HR Specialist - Talent and Value Creation
An exciting HR Specialist - Talent and Value Creation opportunity supporting the Infrastructure Equity, Asset Management team to optimise and deliver organisational performance through the development and measurement of talent management strategies for the portfolio companies owned by the fund. An ideal role for an HR professional with consulting experience, Big Four or boutique HR consultancies or 'in house' consultant.
A specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. They are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager.
This unique role is an external facing HR Specialist - Talent and Value Creation role supporting the Investment Director & Asset Managers to define talent strategies to deliver superior performance for the portfolio companies within Infrastructure Equity.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and implement common Human Capital processes such as recruitment and selection, talent identification, performance and reward and learning interventions to roll out across all portfolio companies
- Provide project management for organization design implementation & change management approaches
- Support Asset Management team with team effectiveness programs and Board selection
- Support and challenge portfolio HR Directors to create strategic value plans and provide people analytics to track organizational effectiveness to drive improved performance
- Work with Investment Director to drive a strong performance culture and high levels of engagement across portfolio companies
- Support (where applicable) hiring of C-suite and Board members into asset portfolio companies
- Ensure readiness for M&A and provide support with due diligence when required on targeted organizations
- Support post-acquisition/merger to define organizational effectiveness and talent agenda as defined by Investment Director/Asset Manager
The successful HR Specialist - Talent and Value Creation will possess:
- Minimum three years of experience in Organizational Effectiveness - Talent Management, Performance, Leadership or Change (in house or consultancy) preferably in infrastructure, investment banking or private equity.
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in an agile, fast-paced every changing environment with a hands-on approach is essential to success
- Highly motivated, with a genuine interest in the infrastructure sector
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Strong communication and presentation skills - oral and written
- Collaborative approach and ability to build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Competitive Salary + Very solid Bonus potential