Head of Resourcing
Head of Resourcing
Up to £70,000 per annum
NetworkHR are pleased to be exclusively bringing to market the role of Head of Resourcing for a private equity backed Healthcare organisation based in South Birmingham. This position will see you report into the Group HR Director and liaise closely with a number of influential stakeholders across the HR team and wider business.
As Head of Resourcing you will play a critical role in driving growth and performance across the business whilst working closely with other Heads of Talent, running separate recruitment teams.
- Responsible for building a team and brand in order to successfully deliver a sufficient, high-quality and well-engaged pipeline of talent
- Leverage against EVP and employer branding to attract talent and meet ‘hire per year' target
- Create team incentives, shift patterns, SLA's and KPI's to maintain a motivated workforce
- Utilise job boards efficiently so to extract real value
- Ensure momentum across all stages of the recruitment process
This position will require an individual who is able to demonstrate having direct exposure to recruitment transformation and will have built high performing teams in a variety of challenging environments. It is critical to the role that you are able to gain competitive advantage within a saturated market and understand the importance of candidate attraction through the combination of EVP and Employer Branding skills i.e. Recruitment Marketing.
- Creativity and strong leadership qualities
- Strong understanding of the mechanics of contingent labour recruitment in areas of high demand
- Data savvy with the ability to monitor recruitment forecasts and find correlations with team targets
- Prior experience within a large scale, blue-collar company with high-volume recruitment needs
Please apply to this position to show your interest in the opportunity or get in touch with Selina Cinar directly on 0121 450 5030.