Talent Acquisition Manager
Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be working with a very well-established luxury retail company in central London, looking to secure a new Talent Acquisition Manager role to join their growing team.
The role will be assisting the HRBPs across Corporate, Design and Retail functions, the role offers the opportunity for an operational recruitment expert to drive the Recruitment, offering support and guidance across all subjects related to Talent Acquisition to reinforce the People Strategy.
* Manage and lead the talent acquisition initiative, responsible for the end to end recruitment cycle across a variety of roles and levels of seniority. This includes CV screening, shortlisting, interviewing, scheduling and offers.
* Define job descriptions, candidate profiles and ensure compliance with UK recruitment legislation.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with line managers in order to understand current and future talent needs.
* Comprehensive talent mapping exercises for core functions and key roles
* Review and identify the PSL for the house, partnering with external agencies and negotiating terms of business where necessary.
The successful candidate will play an invaluable role in effectively defining and executing the recruitment strategy, maximising the candidate experience throughout.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience of providing a value adding recruitment service within a Luxury retail, FMCG or Fashion organisation.
- Superb business partnering and communication skills, with an ability to interact at all levels of the business.
- Confident user in Linked In Recruiter.