HR Business Partner
Fantastic opportunity to work with a brilliant HR Director and a national company offering strong career progression.
An East Midlands based regional role working for an organisation with a national presence.
As the HR Business Partner, reporting in to the HR Director you will work closely with the Senior Management Team, including Regional Directors and Area Managers. The main area of focus for the HR Business Partner will be Employee Relations; developing people metrics to fall in line with the company objectives.
Important points of concentration for the HR Business Partner include, but are not limited to:
- Driving improvement in absence and attrition
- Managing multifaceted ER cases
- Working closely with Senior Management to coach and upskill them on HR processes and business initiatives
- Identifying and developing succession planning and talent within the company
Key skills & experience required:
- CIPD qualified
- Operated at HR Business Partner or similar level
- Experience in Employee Relations is crucial
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation
- Clean UK driving licence
Basic salary of up to £55,000 (dependent on experience)
Car allowance of £5,000