People and Culture Manager
Oakleaf is proud to be partnered with a renowned retail fashion brand who require a store based HR Manager to join one of their London Stores.
This fast-paced business requires exceptional levels of HR service from someone with a flexible and approachable attitude. In this role, you will be responsible for providing a fully generalist HR service to store management and the 3-400 staff.
In this generalist role, you will manage the full HR life cycle and report to the store manager with support from the Regional HR Business Partner and in store HR Admin colleagues. This will be a busy role within a market leading employer who really look after their staff.
Other key responsibilities include:
* Act as a coach to store management to help them get the best from their teams, increase individual capability and challenge ideas, practices and thinking in a constructive way.
* Responsible for the end to end recruitment process for operatives and supervisors in accordance with company standards.
* Implementing a learning culture within the store by role modelling self-development.
* Recruiting, leading and motivating team to achieve company standards
* Consistently deliver against company expectations and policy on staffing, budgets and pay.
* Responsible for H&S standards are adhered to.
Experience and skills required:
* CIPD qualified.
* Experience in a generalist HR Advisor or HR Manager role.
* Experience of managing complex and high volume Employee Relations.
* A track record in generalist HR roles, able to work at pace across the full HR remit.
* Proven ability to build long term, trusting relationships at all levels.
* Experience coaching managers and the confidence to advise of a range of HR queries.