HR Business Partner
One of the leading professional services firms is looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to join their HR team based in Chelmsford. The successful candidate will provide a proactive and commercial HR business partnering service to the firm, focusing on the UK and global offices.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To establish excellent working relationships with Management and Partners based on a good understanding of their operational needs, commercial pressures and business objectives
- To continuously develop an understanding of the wider business, its needs and objectives
- To be the 'point of contact' for all employee relations matters
- To provide supervisors with coaching and guidance on managing performance
- To take ownership of the New Joiner Review process and deliver effective HR advice to supervisors in respect of new joiner performance.
- Previous HR business partnering and employee relations experience, ideally in a global professional services environment
- Highly organised and able to operate within a busy, fast paced, deadline driven professional services environment
- Strong employment law knowledge and ability to translate this into practical commercial advice
- Good numerical skills and understanding of the financial drivers within a partnership
- Proven track record of dealing with complex employee relations scenarios.
In return you will receive a highly competitive package, so please do let me know if working for this fresh thinking firm.