Your new role
You will be responsible for managing all requests from leadership and project teams to maximise efficiency for the company and fulfil internal demands by carrying out the workforce planning of their existing staff, allocating consultants to the most applicable and relevant projects
- Maintain appropriate staff repositories to facilitate the engagement with contract agency to identify contractors and provide capability/collateral for bids
- Run weekly resourcing and bench meetings
- Work across the business to facilitate project rotations
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to prioritise recruitment needs
- Present at the new joiners Induction course
- Working with the operations team to ensure associate assignment data is correctly recorded on the relevant systems
- Being the initial contact for the offshore resource management office for all UK related issues/activities
- Covering for the resource manager during absences
What you'll need to succeed
You will have circa 1 - 3 years experience within a similar role and organisation, and be looking for the next step in your career. You will have a solid knowledge of the how resource allocation works from within Professional Services, Financial Services, Banking or another Consultancy firm. You will have excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills, and be used to working in a fast paced environment.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to take ownership of the resource allocation for several business functions, having a real tangible impact on the company's success.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.