HR Business Partner
My client has a great opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join them, partnering with Executive Directors & their leadership teams, you will implement and develop the overall people strategy for the business area; supporting in the development and implementation of the people plan that changes their culture, raises leadership capability, identifies a pipeline for the future and maximises engagement.
* Work with Executive Directors and their Leadership Teams to create and deliver the people plans.
* Drive the talent management agenda through working with Functional leaders and their teams to build a strong pipeline of future leaders and create sustainable succession planning.
* Deliver and implement change management projects in line with best practice. Ensuring that change is well managed, outcomes are sustained and benefits are realised.
* Demonstrable business partnering experience with senior leadership teams with a proven track record of coaching and developing individuals, teams, functions to higher performance
* Experience and knowledge of all aspects of HR including Employee Relations, Organisational Design, Resourcing, Talent Management and Reward preferably in a unionised environment
* Experience of delivering of robust, commercial HR solutions across a complex environment
* In depth experience in managing and embedding Change from an HR perspective
* Ability to work with ambiguity, with strong resilience and determination to succeed in challenging business environments.
* Commercial drive and acumen including knowledge of financial, market and customer trends affecting the business
* Good working knowledge and understanding of HR legislation, principles, policies and procedures and ability to translate this into pragmatic and practical HR advice.
* Experience working in an Unionised environment in preferred.