HR/ Compliance Officer
Mander Portman Woodward (MPW) London was founded in 1973 and is one of London’s best known independent colleges. Situated in South Kensington, the college is fully co educational and accepts over 600 students each year. Students are prepared for GCSE, A level, University and Oxbridge Entrance.
MPW are looking to appoint a standalone HR/Compliance Officer to join our team. This role is vital for supporting the college in meeting all ISI and DfE regulatory compliance. This includes Safeguarding (in general), Safer Recruitment, Health and Safety, GDPR, maintenance of the SCR and data protection. In conjunction with the Principal and Senior Leadership Team (SLT), ensure that the college is compliant with the Education (Independent School Standards) Regulations (ISSRs).
The successful applicant should have:
- Relevant experience within a Compliance function or experience in an HR role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional manner and approach.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to cope under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
In return for your hard work we offer:
- enhanced holiday allowance
- life assurance
- income protection for long term sickness
- season ticket Loan
- a day off to move house
- full induction
- supportive work environment
- bespoke training
- confidential access to our onsite counsellors for any support you may need
- annual salary review.
If you feel this role suits your next career move and you wish to join our strong team we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to Adriana Fritz, PA to the Principal, at Adriana.Fritz@mpw.ac.uk
The college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.