Senior HR Manager
The Senior HR Manager will be responsible for delivering on a range of recommendations globally for the organisation after an organisational review.
Our client is an international Charity based in London
The post holder will play a key role in working on developing the recommendations of an organisational review. Some of the key projects include:
- Bringing consistency in HR practices across all hubs, especially in relation to salary and benefits, recruitment & induction, completion and termination of contracts across the organisation, to bring them in line with our values and fairness principles.
- Developing a regional HR team.
- Establishing a robust safeguarding awareness programme throughout the organisation.
- Secondment arrangement for matrix managed position during emergencies.
- Support and advice on recruitment and management processes for consultants.
We're looking for a Senior HR Manager with the following skills and experience:
- Substantial senior experience in human resource management in an international environment.
- Ability to travel internationally (up to 4 weeks a year)
- Experience for working for organisations with international branches within a matrixed structure
- Experience of working with consultancy firms.
- CIPD qualified to Chartered Member or equivalent experience
12 Month Fixed Term Contract, Salary c.£50,000 dependent on experience