Senior HR Business Partner
This role is responsible for the deployment of the People Plan and liaising with the Centre of Excellence to deliver best practice.
My client is a well respected logistics and supply chain firm, eager to enlist a senior HRBP to deliver and align the people plan to reflect the business agenda.
- Work as a business partner to the relevant senior operational managers, supporting on the People Plan elements
- Accountable for the deployment of the People Plan to support the strategic operational direction
- Act as the key HR lead, consultant and coach to senior managers / leadership team to help them address business issues in line with the People Plan
- Accountable for the deployment and delivery of improved operational management capability
- Act as the expert for Industrial Relations ensuring adherence to the IR Framework principles and coaching and advising stakeholders to ensure plans are thought through and commercially sound
- Being the champion of cultural change, ensuring plans are in place
- Deploy the Talent and Resourcing plan in the relevant business units, putting in place plans and activities to retain talent, attract talent and successfully on-board.
- Provide coaching support to the senior operational team on Attendance management and compliance
- Work collaboratively with Centre of Excellence and HRS leadership teams to successfully deploy some key HR processes within the organisation that drive business performance / engagement
Excellent experience within blue collar - i.e construction, logistics
Brilliant Unions pedigree
Multi site exposure is a must!
Bonus up to 18%