*Exclusive to Michael Page* People and Culture Business Partner
This is a really fast paced and exciting People and Culture Business Partner working within a team of Business Partners, carrying out a generalist remit and carrying out some adhoc project work.
My client are a global manufacturing business in North Kent.
- Manage the entire employee lifecycle from end to end recruitment, onboarding, inductions, and offboarding, appraisals
- Participate in the implementation of a new system
- Update and oversee any developments in the HR system
- Manage all ER cases for your business area, including grievances, disciplinaries, capability issues etc.
- Carry out all administration for the business area
- Build effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders including the Board
- Business partner with the business on all HR matters
- Carry out a training needs analysis as required and suport with talent management and succession planning
- You will be degree educated (HR)
- You will have a CIPD qualification level 5 or above
- You will ideally be available at short notice
- You will have experience in the implementation of a system
- You will have a demonstrated experience of working and partnering with members of the management team
- You will be accustomed to working in a fast paced environment
- You will ideally have some international experience due to the global nature of the business
- Competitive salary and benefits