ER Advisor - Welwyn Garden City - £33000-35000 plus car allowance
IS ER your passion?
Our client is looking for a ER Advisor to join the team and report into the HR Manager. Based in Welwyn but covering the field you will be expected to travel (could be up to 2 - 3 times a week if necessary)
Key areas of focus will be:-
- Provide first line advice, support and guidance to line managers in all matters of Employee Relations including disciplinary, grievance, performance management, capability and absence management
- Develop strong working relationships in order to advise, influence and challenge
Deliver effective coaching and development
- Follow up escalated HR related complaints
You will require the following experience:-
- Experience of working across a number of HR disciplines with a real focus on employee relations
- Strong and up to date understanding of Employment Law
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- strong organisational and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Ideally CIPD Qualified or equivalent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.