This is a fun and challenging role for a small business about to get bigger! Joining a busy office as HR Generalist you will be a key member of the business. You will be involved in a wide range of projects and whilst this will be predominantly HR focused you can also expect to get involved in issues around Office Management, Compliance and Health & Safety
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting hiring managers across the businesses with recruitment processes: Advising and guiding; Advertising; Selecting; Coordinating interview processes.
- Advising and supporting staff at all levels on 1st tier HR enquiries.
- Onboarding new staff and organising and coordinating staff training.
- Leading on HR projects like Employee Engagement Surveys, making improvements to Benefits and HR policy development
- Constantly reviewing and improving HR process.
Outside of HR you can also expect to be.
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly
- Supporting Senior Managers with research and data
This is an organisation looking for an individual with a broad range of HR experience and you will need suitable experience of dealing with disciplinaries and grievance, recruitment. CIPD qualifications and relevant HR experience in a smaller growth business would be ideal.
They also need to bring in the right sort of personality to add to a small team so you must have
- A can-do approach to your work where you are happy to focus on the admin as much as the exciting projects.
- An articulate and confident manner and be prepared to offer risk based advice to the Management Teams.
Salary: c£33k + benefits
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. We advise you to take time to check the accuracy of the grammar, spelling and formatting of your CV and cover letter as this will form part of the selection process.
However, should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH77 in any correspondence).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable