A permanent opportunity for a HR Manager is available in Sheffield working for a growing technology business. This is a full generalist position with the opportunity to really shape HR moving forward.
A growing and dynamic technology business that operates Worldwide from their head office function in Sheffield
As the HR Manager, reporting to the HR Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of HR which will include however will not be limited to, recruitment, employee relations, policy & procedure updates, performance management, learning & development and communications. You will manage a small team and will be responsible for their continual development also.
This is a really exciting opportunity to be able to 'own' HR, develop a lasting high performance culture and really add value to the business.
The successful HR Manager will have:
- strong written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- good problem solving abilities - ESSENTIAL
- worked to and consistently met tight deadlines - ESSENTIAL
- a full driving license - ESSENTIAL
- previously worked in a IT/Tech, fast paced environment - DESIRABLE
- the CIPD qualification or equivalent - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity to work for an exciting business in Sheffield paying up to £50,000 plus benefits