You will have responsibility for the design, build and delivery of comprehensive HR KPI reports for use by the wider HR team and business leaders ensuring that the management information provided is robust and assists business managers and leaders with evidence based decision making.
Key tasks will include
- To act as the subject matter expert for the global HR systems data and reporting on behalf of the HR team.
- To be the lead provider of all HR data and reporting to enable effective management of all people-related data including headcount, vacancies, etc.
- To provide quality and timely data for effective decision-making purposes.
- To proactively support the ongoing integrity of the HRIS and help ensure all HR colleagues input accurately and timely data to maintain it as the single safe source of HR data.
- To deliver data-driven reports to the Board and Executive Committee.
- To work closely with HR colleagues in providing data this may be used to drive local decisions as well as proactively finding and sharing opportunities through reporting that may enable the HR team.
- To deliver reporting analytic tasks as required.
- To support the quarterly updates of the HRIS, identifying and communicating improvement opportunities, flagging risks and working with the Systems Manager to resolve and issues.
- Support the communication of any changes in the HRIS to the wider HR Team or Business as appropriate, developing training where required.
- Review and develop processes to continuously improve HR deliverables.
- Identify and resolve any gaps in the team's knowledge and use of the system to ensure all process are in place and updated in line with system upgrades or process amendments.
To succeed, the essential knowledge & skills are
- Strong knowledge and experience of HRI systems and data management.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Ability to hit deadlines.
- Proven ability to work using own initiative.
Competitive salary + benefits