HR Business Partner
This is a full-time role that requires a dynamic, proactive and personable individual to join the HR team to contribute to the successful delivery and implementation of all people related activities wit ha focus on Learning and Development. The role will requrie some national travel..
A leading IT Cnsultancy based in the City of London.
- Experience of working in HR partnering role, building strong working relationships with employees and managers to deliver measurable benefits
- Experience in a broad range of HR roles including operational roles which require technical/functional expertise and HR roles which have had a strategic role in the business.
- a strong business and commercial approach and understanding of business needs
- Knowledge and experience of implementing best practice HR solutions to drive a high performance culture
- Strong knowledge to advise on employment legislation ensure compliance with employment law and support ER activities as required
Systems and process
- Knowledge in managing HR systems and providing accurate data for HR metrics, and logical analysis of trends to support business objectives and drive continuous improvement
- Experience of creating and developing key and innovative HR policies and procedures to be effective and support retention strategies
- Experience of supporting internal communication systems such as Sharepoint
Learning and development
- Knowledge of coordinating learning & development activities including the planning, implementation and administrative tasks required to effectively deliver and evaluate our programmes
- Experience of delivering training associated with HR activities such as legislative compliance and best practice, line manager development and workshops
- Experience of using a performance management system, monitoring results to ensure we effectively support talent planning, development and retention strategies at all levels
- Experience of supporting the implementation of development plans for employees
- Experience of coaching and influencing managers
Reward and recognition
- Support and promote our unique reward & recognition initiatives to ensure motivation and engagement within our teams
- Drive employee engagement and retention initiatives, encompassing effective culture and communication strategies, leadership, team development and workforce metrics
- Reviewing and developing reward and benefit solutions to improve employee engagement and support the attraction and retention of staff
- A genuine interest in helping the business to be successful and enriching our employee's experience
Other ad hoc duties as required
- Excellent technical HR Knowledge - CIPD qualified or relevant experience to demonstrate level of competence
- A positive approach that can instinctively build rapport
- Excellent planning, delivery and organisational skills with an innovative and agile approach
- A proven track record of providing proactive, supportive, creative and credible advice and guidance
- Extensive experience of generalist HR with a focus on learning and development.
£40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits