HR Consultant, Hertfordshire, £45,000
My client is looking for a passionate and energetic regional HR Advisor to join their team during an exciting time of change and growth. You will work closely with the HR team and key stakeholders of the business unit with regards to everything human resources, operations related matters, policies and procedures. There will be an element of travel to the role as well while working on different projects and ER matters on different client sites.
The successful candidate will deliver generalist support, advice and guidance across a range of ER Cases, project work and HR activities across a broad client group.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven HR Generalist experience
- Strong Employee Relations knowledge: provide advice, guidance and coaching to employees and managers on all aspects of the employee lifecycle and people processes.
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to engage with and influence stakeholders
- Detail oriented and team worker
- CIPD qualified (preferred)
A background in professional services and/or matrix environment, will be beneficial. Annapurna Recruitment is operating as a recruitment agency with regards to this vacancy.
Interested in exploring this opportunity? Get in touch with me, Leon, on 020 303 12468.