HR Operations Manager
An exciting opportunity for a HR Operational Manager based in Marlow
Your new role
- To supervise the workload, prioritisation of tasks and provide guidance to the HR Advisors.
- Implement process, policies & procedures
- To ensure that an effective, efficient and proactive first line response service is delivered to the key stakeholders within the Company.
- To lead the implementation and roll out of the HR Database within the UK, being accountable for its timely and efficient launch within the business, both to the HR team and the key stakeholders.
- To critically assess the service offerings provided by the database to continually strive to reduce the level of transactional administrative burden held within the department.
- To take active responsibility for the internal processes and procedures held within HR.
- Ensure they are fit for purpose, streamlined, and deliver continued support to the key business leaders whilst maintaining integrity and legal compliance.
- Provision of guidance to HR Advisors to ensure that departmental SLA's are met; support and develop the team and guide through technical HR issues alongside ensuring daily tasks align with the group strategy and business needs.
- Liaising with other members of the HR team and other technical experts, ensure that decisions, projects and policies are consistent, fair, and achieved in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the HRBP's and HRD to set and monitor performance against ER SLA's to ensure smooth delivery of a front-line ER service.
- Monitor caseload of each HR Advisor to ensure each has a challenging and varied caseload, and that each HRBP is being fully supported from cross-divisional HR Advisory support.
- Effective leadership and future development of the HR Advisors to build a strong talent and succession bench.
- Be the company expert in relation to all legislative and people initiatives, working effectively with all levels of management to provide a comprehensive and pragmatic HR service.
- Work with the HRBP's and HRD to ensure resource and support is available from the HRA's to plan and implement projects such as redundancies, department / site restructures.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of implementing and working with key HRIS systems
- Evidence of managing data, systems and analytical skills
- Managing and developing teams
- Strong demonstrable skills in influence and communication with all levels of the business.
- Able to work in a fast paced, challenging and, commercially focussed business.
- Experienced in identifying and implementing continual improvement measures
- Ability to use own Initiative & pro-active thinking
- Planning, organising and prioritisation skills
- Reliability and Flexibility and ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Demonstrative evidence of understanding key HR processes
- PC literate; all office packages.
- Preferably CIPD level 7 qualified or demonstrable experience within in a generalist senior HR Advisor / Manager role.
- Demonstratable experience within a data systems environment, with exposure to implementation of a database system.
- Ability to travel to sites round the UK with overnight visits
- Ability to coordinate a busy diary and ensure key actions are responded to within set parameters
- Can work independently but be part of the team
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Solid Employment law knowledge.
- Line management experience
- Knowledge SAP Success Factors
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.