HR Business Partner
Your new company
Our client, a large employer based in Guildford are soon to be going through a companywide transformation programme
This role is an initial 12-month fixed term contract to support and enable the implementation of the transformation programme.
Your new role
- The main aim of the role will be to support the implementation timetable is achieved, working with the HR Transformation Lead to hit key transformation milestones
- Day to day HR advice on appointment process, redundancy and appeals, in conjunction with the HR Transformation Lead Manage and co-ordinate the logistics and any administrative duties for: the recruitment and selection process for all affected staff
- Support and resilience programme for staff e.g. interview skills, CV updates
- Ensure effective tracking and taking minutes/notes of all risks/issues/dependencies across the HR workstream, ensuring considerations both internal and external to HR (as appropriate) are taken into account
- Support and assist HR Transformation Lead on feedback for staff interviews during the recruitment process
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in managing a large-scale recruitment and selection process using job families and core behaviour as part of an organisation restructuring
- Good level of demonstrable knowledge of best practice in HR and organisational procedures
- Strong knowledge of current employment legislation
- Understanding of payroll and associated issues
What you'll get in return
A base salary of c£45,000 - £48,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.