Head of HR - Tech
Morgan McKinley is working with an exciting and innovative Tech organisation, that specialises in Mobile App based technologies, to recruit a HR Lead on a permanent basis. The role will be stand alone in the UK, with management of an HR BP in Turkey looking after 100 staff.
- Drive engagement, culture and best practice across all locations; creating a culture of success.
- Create an innovative HR strategy that drives engagement and performance with Developers, championing retention and bringing on the best talent.
- Develop and manage relationships with senior stakeholders, advising on all people matters including Change/OD/L&D and Employee Relation initiatives.
- Demonstrate their knowledge and experience of employee contracts, TUPE regulations and transfer processes.
- Create HR initiatives that resonate with the staff.
- At least 7 years experience working as a HR Business Partner, ideally within a Gaming, Tech, Media, Creative or Product led industry.
- Experience of working in a stand alone role or in a SME environment is vital.
- Experience working both internationally and with remote delivery functions; with proven experience executing both local HR initiatives as well as managing and developing a broader group HR plan
- Significant experience providing strategic and day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the business' HR plans
- Be a happy and engaging individual, championing the creative spirit of the business.
If you would like any more information, or be considered for this exciting opportunity please get in touch now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.