Our client is looking for a Temporary Recruitment Administrator to join their busy, fast paced HR function for approx. 2 month initially.
Our client, based in Bath, are a fast paced engineering business. This client will give you exposure to a fast paced environment and a varied position.
The role of the Recruitment Administrator will include but will not be limited to:
- Add candidates to the system
- Coordinating and arranging interviews
- Sending out interview confirmations
- Responding to HR and Recruitment queries via e-mail
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
The chosen Recruitment Administrator will display the following skills and attributes:
- A good grounding in HR Admin/Recruitment Admin (not essential)
- Proactive self-starter, with the ability to use your own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Good ability to prioritise and a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- High integrity
An exciting short term opportunity within a busy HR function in Bath. Possibility of longer term opportunities.