Pension Administrator - Global Insurance Firm - London - £30,000-£35,000 - 12 month FTC
Your new company
Your new company is a leading, global Insurance firm who operate in over 60 countries and employ 165,000 staff members.
Your new role
In your new role you will provide technical and administrative support to the UK Pensions Team.
- Assist in the provision of the secretarial services to the scheme
- Support on the provision and monitoring of 3rd party administration and support the pensions team in addressing member queries and ad-hoc benefit calculation
- Ownership of the Pension team email box
- Assist in the development and delivery of the communication strategy
- Manage the invoice processes
- Deliver specific projects
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will have previous pensions administration experience, be educated to GCSE level and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration and the opportunity to work for a leading Insurance firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.