Reward Program Manager
The Reward Programme manager will report into the Group Head of Reward Delivery. The role holder will work closely with reward pillar leads to provide strong project management support around the delivery of reward programmes.
Additionally, the role will partner closely with HR colleagues across various Centres of Expertise and HRBPS to ensure strong collaboration and partnership in the execution of reward projects.
- Develop detailed plans, track short term/long term deliverables and manage dependencies and key risks across multiple reward projects.
- Set up meeting governance and rigorously track deliverables through recurring project work stream calls to resolve critical issues and escalate urgent items as needed.
- Partner with pillar leads to carry out appropriate resource planning and ensure contingency plans are in place, where necessary.
- Oversee the project budgets and track spend, highlighting potential issues.
- Manage and keep track on third parties to ensure they deliver on time, to the agreed SLA and within budget.
- Develop transition plans to ensure project work transitions smoothly into BAU with appropriate knowledge transfer.
- Track benefits to demonstrate the delivery of the business case and the agreed return on investment.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Demonstrates strong knowledge and appreciation of reward techniques and has worked on Group wide reward programmes, ideally within a global, matrix and regulated environment. Preferably in Financial Services or Consultancy.
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities with excellent MS Project skills required.
- Ability to manage, build relationships and influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels to help shape and support the reward strategy.
- Excellent commercial acumen with ability to understand the business and support in a manner that directly impacts and enhances financial results.
- Effective oral and written communication and ability to present complex programme updates to senior level stakeholders in a simplified and business friendly manner.
- Pro-active behaviour that demonstrates initiative and positive work ethic to ensure that activities are delivered to the required time, budget and quality.
- Excellent project planning and prioritisation skills and ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing environment.
- Works collaboratively and utilises all available resources and toolsets to investigate and resolve problems and ensures the most appropriate solution is identified.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales in the face of competing priorities.