Payroll and Benefits Analyst
A well respected insurance firm are looking for a Payroll & Benefits Analyst.
This person will lead with all administration support for the Payroll & Benefits team, supporting the UK and international population. This role has a focus on data, benefit renewals, monthly payroll cycle and system support. They will also be advising on related payroll and benefits topics.
Some of the key responsibilities are listed here:
- Provide first line benefit support and advice to employees;
- Assist Payroll Consultant with monthly payroll cycle and manage payroll mailbox for employee and HR team queries;
- Manage the monthly AON data interface for all UK benefits;
- Manage data required for benefit renewals, for example risk benefits, employee assistance program etc.
- Support the Benefits Consultant on the annual flexible benefits enrolment cycle in the UK, including system testing, checking the technical specification documents and managing employee queries;
- Provide analytical and reporting support for ad hoc Reward and HR projects and initiatives, such as the European benefits harmonisation project;
- Process invoices for Payroll & Benefits team enuring costs and invoicing is fully reconciled against departmental budgets