HR Services Manager
As the HR Services Manager in Marlow, you will manage the team of HR Advisors who operate a broadly Generalist remit.
You will also manage a series of HR projects - including leading on the implementation and roll-out of SAP SuccessFactors within the UK - as well as process improvement and efficiency initiatives across the employee life-cycle.
Our client is a significant player in their specialist field.
- To supervise the workload, prioritisation of tasks and provide guidance to the HR Advisors. To ensure that an effective, efficient and proactive first line response service is delivered to the key stakeholders within the Company.
- You will also lead the implementation and roll out of the HR Database within the UK, being accountable for its timely and efficient launch within the business, both to the HR team and the key stakeholders.
- To take active responsibility for the internal processes and procedures held within HR. Ensure they are fit for purpose, streamlined, and deliver continued support to the key business leaders.
HR Service Delivery & Team Management
- Provide leadership & guidance to the HR Advisors to ensure that departmental SLA's are met.
- Liaise with the HRBP's and HRD to set appropriate SLA's and monitor performance against these to ensure smooth delivery of a front-line ER service.
- Monitor caseload of each HR Advisor to ensure each has a challenging and varied caseload, and that each HRBP is being fully supported from cross-divisional HR Advisory support.
- Be a company expert in relation to all legislative and people initiatives, working effectively with all levels of management to provide a comprehensive and pragmatic HR service.
- Work with the HRBP's and HRD to ensure resource and support is available from the HRA's to plan and implement projects such as redundancies, department / site restructures, acquisition onboardings.
HR Metrics and HRIS:
- Work closely with colleagues to lead the implementation of the HR Database within the UK and hold ownership for its management and accuracy.
- Be the UK lead for the HR Database, responsible for system set up, maintenance, data accuracy, reporting/output.
- Create appropriate dashboards using data from the database for relevant HR team members, to enable HR metrics to be gathered and analysed, for longer term business solutions.
- Operate as the UK lead for the self-service module element of the database, acting as first line support to employees on the module. Actively promote usage of the module, including delivering training and support to ensure maximum utilisation of the database.
- Identify current and future needs of the business from a HR and data/process analytics view, offering pragmatic, progressive, technological and commercially sound problem-solving solutions; including new modules e.g. L&D, compensation & benefits, automation of the PDR process.
- Hold overall responsibility for HR Management Information; developing information which the business can use to make decisions and reporting findings to senior management and beyond.
Policy and Process:
- Work with the relevant members of the HR teams to critically analyse all processes and procedures within the HR department, suggesting and championing improvements identified.
- Develop any procedural changes identified/agreed, and implement those changes in conjunction with the HR team.
To apply for the role of HR Services Manager in Marlow, your profile will closely match:
- An excellent HR Generalist profile.
- Line management experience, preferably of a HR Services or HR Operations team.Solid employment law knowledge.
- Has successfully managed key HR improvement projects.
- Demonstrative evidence of understanding key HR processes.
- Evidence of managing data, systems and analytical skills.
- Demonstrable experience within a data systems environment, with exposure to implementation of a database system.
- Can evidence the ability to thrive in a transformational HR environment.
- Experienced in identifying and implementing continual improvement measures.
- Strong demonstrable skills in influence and communication with all levels of the business.
- Able to work in a fast paced, challenging and, change-focused business.
- Ability to travel to sites round the UK with overnight visits.
- Experience of implementing and working with key HRIS systems would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP Success Factors.
This HR Services Manager role in Marlow offers:
- £6050 car or car allowance.
- 20% bonus scheme.
- 25 days plus Bank Holidays.
- Life assurance 4 x death in service.
- Laptop and mobile.