Talent Acquisition Manager
London, £65,000 - £75,000
Strategic Talent Acquisition Manager
My client, a FTSE 100 global leading company, are looking for an outstanding Strategic Resourcing professional to take on a brand new in their high performing team as their new Strategic Talent Acquisition Manager.
This position will play a significant role in driving strategic recruitment initiatives across the group to improve both the attraction and retention of top talent. It will report directly into an outstanding Head of Talent Acquisition and sit as part of a truly expert & commercial function. The role also has good exposure to senior leadership up to exec level.
- Accountability for the global development and deployment of the careers site, driving effectiveness in attracting and recruiting top talent.
- Responsible for day to day international TA Operations activity, including systems, processes and reporting.
- Work with regional and international stakeholders to embed best practice for Talent Acquisition and introduce leading tools to assist.
- Take charge of TA projects in a number of areas including working processes
- Work alongside the Comms & Marketing teams to enhance and develop the employer brand for the business
- Responsible for utilising the employer brand
- Revolutionise and embed the onboarding process to induct employees effectively and reduce turnover
- Demonstrable significant background in a high performing talent acquisition function and with a personable track record of key business impacts
- Execllent direct recruitment experience and strategic overview
- Extensive experience in developing career sites internationally and sourcing best-in class recruitment technology
- Strong supplier management skills
- Experience working within a large highly matrixed environment
- Strong project management skills
If this role is of interest, please contact me on 02030312468 or email Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org