HR Manager - Client facing
An exciting opportunity for a Client Facing - HR Manager based out of the Reading office
Your new role
- Offering advice to management on all areas of HR
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Strong Employee Relations experience and knowledge, including redundancies situations, dismissals, performance management issues are an essential requirement of this role. The successful candidate will be competent in the management of employee/labour relations and legal issues and will counsel our clients on related issues.
- Strong UK Employment law and how to apply
- Practical hands on approach to problem solving
- European HR experience would be advantageous, but not essential
- Understanding of Payroll would be useful, but again is not essential
What you'll need to succeed
- An ability to build excellent client relationships.
- Team spirit and commitment to team objectives.
- Integrity, open and honest actions.
- Self confident and driven with a hands-on approach.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to plan deadlines
- Ability to manage demands from a number of stakeholders
- Attention to detail is an essential requirement.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal. These skills will be particularly important when working alongside other departments to ensure that clients receive a seamless service.
- CIPD qualified (min Level 5)
- Self-confident, with excellent communication and client management skills.
- Driving license
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.