HR Business Partner
A HR Business Partner is required in Essex for a large, global matrix organisation.
Your new company
A HR Business Partner is required for a large, corporate, matrix organisation based in Essex.
You will have a generalist background and proven ability to drive a strategic HR agenda delivering on business priorities. Supporting your desalinated business area, you will ensure that objectives are aligned with overall corporate and business priorities and assist in leading growth and change that positively impacts business results.
Reporting to the UK HR Director, a hands-on, highly-engaged business partner is required. You will be involved in all aspects of the HR agenda. You will provide HR support for employees, Managers and Senior Leaders.
Your new role
- Partner with leadership team to implement the business strategy and to develop staff
- Provide timely and sound consultation on organisational design and culture change while promoting employment law expertise and insights
- In conjunction with our HR Centres of Excellence implement and manage key human resources initiatives and programs, including but not limited to:
- Staffing and Recruiting;
- Compensation Reviews;
- Employee Relations;
- Performance management and metrics;
- Training, development and organizational learning;
- Drive Talent Management -identify needs and execute on talent management initiatives to promote engagement and development of all employees. These initiatives include, but are not limited to, first line manager training , 360 assessments, profiling tools, succession planning, and leadership development.
- Deliver Project Leadership -accountable for and participate in, leading and delivering project initiatives. This includes all activities relating to either client sponsored initiatives or specific HR projects.
- Rigorously pursue own development and understanding of the Company, its products, technology, customers and business.
- Travel periodically and perform other duties as needed or required
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have the confidence to challenge and the creativity to develop different ways of doing things. You will possess proven HR Business Partner, project and change management skills and have a strong practical knowledge of UK employment law. You will have the aptitude to manage conflicting priorities in a constantly changing environment and a natural urgency to deliver results. Degree qualified, you must be able to demonstrate a solid track record of delivery in a HR Business Partner role, ideally in an organisation with a shared service HR model. Your background is likely to be in a large international Financial Services or Technology Organisation.
Competencies and Attributes
- Ability to apply critical thinking and methodology to frame problems and identify solutions
- Influencing skills with courage to confidently and articulately express an independent point of view while actively hearing, respecting and incorporating alternative viewpoints
- Collaborative, resourceful, pro-active and innovative; drives to find new and better ways of working
- Outstanding English language communication skills - verbal, written, listening, presentation and facilitation; proven ability to interface at all levels of an organisation.
- Collaborative team-player
- Flexible, adaptable and disciplined with an exemplary work ethic.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary of £60,000 - £65,000
25 days holiday & Bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.