ER focused HRBP
Support delivery of HR service across the UK with a focus on providing expert support on ER activities in a heavily unionised environment.
Large business within the construction/engineering sector
To support the delivery of an effective and consistent HR one team service across the UK.
To work proactively, acting as a strategic partner to the area of the business they are aligned to, working with the HRD/HRBPs and Executive leadership teams, to engage in the design and delivery of change programmes, ensuring that these form part of the wider planning programme across the ER calendar
Provide expert support to ER activities within local geography and wider UK business.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of building, developing and maintaining positive, collaborative working relationships, with senior leaders, ideally with experience of working in complex, matrix structures;
- Extensive experience with managing redundancies - the whole process that is involved
- Proven ability to work without close supervision, emotionally intelligent, a self-starter who enjoys working as part of a team but who is equally comfortable working on their own, utilising their initiative in an effective manner;
- Strong organisational, planning, time and project management skills with evidence of ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality, accuracy, attention to detail and high standards;
- Experience of leading and advising on organisational and operational change initiatives;
- Able to demonstrate a flexible, proactive, resilient and innovative approach to work;
- Good prioritisation skills with proven experience of being able to manage a high and diverse workload and able to respond positively to changing priorities, working effectively in a proactive and reactive manner, displaying a flexible approach, making balanced and timely decisions;
- Experience of providing a true consultancy service to business leaders. Able to demonstrate a positive approach to customer service and focus on delivering customer requirements;
- Experience of working across the full breadth and complexity of ER advice and guidance;
- Up to date employment law knowledge and its pragmatic application to cases;
- Proven ability to demonstrate an understanding of the business and how HR can support the delivery of business goals;
- Strong decision making skills. Able to make timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks;