Our client is a dynamic and progressive organisation with a proven history, loyal employee base and a fantastic future planned. They are entering a growth phase and need an experienced HR Manager to ensure their people and processes are in place and future proofed.You will be working in partnership with the senior management team and be expected to drive the HR function forward in line with business requirements.Duties will include:
- Managing and developing a small HR team, ensuring delivery of a commercially focused, time efficient HR service.
- Supporting, coaching and guiding managers with all ER and HR activity, from both an operational and strategic perspective.
- Development and continuous improvement of HR Tools and processes. Streamlining and simplifying wherever possible without impacting on the delivery.
- Recruitment, Succession Planning and Talent Management.
- Acting as a true business partner to the Senior Management Team on all HR issues to maximise the success of the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to shape the HR Function for a growing and successful business. The ideal candidate will have a proven background in HR, excellent people management skills as well as the ability to take ownership of all HR activity in the business. Relevant CIPD qualifications are desirable but not essential. It is essential for you to have experience working in a business with a remote workforce and the ability to work at pace.Based in Tamworth, you will be rewarded with a salary of £38-42,000 plus benefits depending on experience.
We would be keen to receive CVs however, if you require further information on the role call Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH88)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Learn how Wright Solutions can help you build a better workplace with online courses on Diversity, Inclusion, leadership and teamwork. Click Here