Occupational Health Physician
Job Ref: SR-5101
Occupational Health Physician MFOM
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
My client is looking to recruit an Occupational Health Physician MFOM to work on a full time permanent basis as part of a large (27 people) team based in Nottingham. The role will involve:
Providing an OH service to internal employees and external clients
The appointee will be expected to fulfil the following duties
- Provision of a comprehensive Occupational Health Service
- Continuing responsibility for the care of patients in his/her charge and the proper functioning of the department.
- Liaise with employees and external organisations to actively contribute and influence the formulation of partner’s strategic management of staff health, safety and welfare issues to enable the provision of a safer, healthier environment for staff, patients and visitors.
- Develop Clinical Guidelines and Frameworks for Occupational Health Service delivery.
- Ensure accurate, appropriate and timely implementation of relevant legislation, national standards and directives
- To lead and take part in audit projects as required
- Ensure all national professional requirements are met and adhered to.
To apply for this role you will need to MFOM qualified with strong Occupational Health case management experience and able to provide clear advice to all levels regarding the effective management of workplace health, at both a policy and specific case level
Salary: £90K - £105K + £10K per year loyalty bonus, Annual leave, Sick Pay, Pension
Apply for Occupational Health Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly