Interim HRBP job available in Manchester paying £37k
Your new company
You will be joining a well know not for profit organisation based in Manchester city centre.
Your new role
The role will reports into the Senior HRBP and it will be your responsibility to build an organisation of empowered and engaged people, who are passionate and proud to work with us. You will be responsible for providing HR guidance and expertise to Directors and managers supporting them to achieve their vision and ambitions. In this operational role, alongside our HR Advisor, you will lead on partnering with and supporting managers at all levels with employee relations issues, organisational change and TUPE transfers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be customer focused, able to work with managers at all levels and with a range of experience and styles.
- Have demonstrable experience of effective client management including coaching, challenging the status quo, and influencing decision making.
- Have excellent communication skills, a strong ability to listen, question, and influence.
- Have a sound knowledge of employment and case law.
- Have solid experience of leading organisational restructures, redundancy programmes and TUPE transfers.
- Have strong employee relations experience, including complex investigations and resolving cases in performance, absence, disciplinary and grievance.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify creative new approaches and solutions, whilst following established policies and practices where appropriate.
- Have experience of working with HR and wider colleagues to develop and deliver policies, procedures and new ways of working to meet the needs of the business.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a HRBp role for a period of 12 months to cover maternity plus good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.