Regional HR Generalist - North (£40-45k + Car)
Regional HR Generalist (North) - £40-£45000 + Car, Bonus and benefits
This well-known and market leading organisation is recruiting for a Regional HR Generalist to cover the North region. As part of a small and very busy HR team this role offers a good deal of autonomy as well as the chance to build strong and effective relationships with key Regional and Operational Managers.
The role will require travel across the North of England and Scotland but you will have responsibility for managing your own diary. You will need to based on patch, ideally somewhere within Cheshire/Nottinghamshire/South Yorkshire or similar.
You will have accountability for all operational HR issues across the network of sites and offices including the following
- Managing a varied ER caseload. There will be some complex cases and lots of queries from operational managers.
- Advising operational managers on HR issues and working with them to improve their management capabilities.
- Supporting managers with regular HR and people projects
- Suggesting continuous improvement to HR policy which will ensure HR solutions are compatible with business needs.
You will need
- Previous experience of working in a multi-site role in a customer facing industry.
- Ability to manage your own workload/ diary and prioritise effectively to meet business needs.
- A proven track record of dealing with staff at all levels.
- Relevant HR qualifications and a track record of CPD.
This is a lively and challenging business and you will need to have a flexible approach and style to build relationships with a varied internal client base.
In addition to an attractive benefits package you will be joining a successful and renowned brand.
Salary - £40 - £45,000 + Car, Bonus and Benefits.
For more information on the role call Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 or follow the link below to apply. (Please quote ref BBBH80)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable
Learn how Wright Solutions can help you build a better workplace with online courses on Diversity, Inclusion, leadership and teamwork. Click Here
Please remember you can now keep up to date with all our vacancies by following us on https://www.linkedin.com/company/125666/ or Twitter @WrightSol_HR or Facebook.com/WrightSolutionsHR