HR Systems Manager - 12 month FTC
A HR Systems Manager post based in Birmingham. The role is a fixed term contract for 12 months
Your new company
Hays Human Resources are working with a large education establishment in Birmingham to recruit a HR Systems Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Your new role
The client is seeking a HR Systems Manager to contribute to shaping the HR systems and information strategy, helping to move the organisation forward to the next level. A HR and payroll modernisation agenda is underway and our client is seeking an experienced professional to assist in appraising our client's current systems and options for the future. You will need to balance the technical, business, strategic and human aspects of a HR system implementation and optimisation project in a complex organisational structure.
They are now looking to optimise the use of our HR and payroll systems, including further development of self-service functionality and reporting capability. The HR and payroll systems are critical to delivering a modern HR service and supporting the organisation's growth plans.
Salary - circa £45,000
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will be an experienced HR Systems Manager with strong HR system and SQL skills and knowledge.
Other key requirements include -
- A broad knowledge of modern, HR systems and their application in multi-sited environment.
- The ability to match business and data requirements to system functionality in an objective way. Experience of business process improvement.
- Ability to impartially contribute to our HR and payroll modernisation agenda and advise on future steps.
- Experience in the use of integrated HR and payroll systems.
- Experience in managing third party suppliers.
- A customer focused approach and ability to easily build close relationships with the immediate team and wider stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Change management skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.