A highly reputable, global professional services firm is looking for an experienced Graduate Recruiter to join their established team. Covering all graduate recruitment for the UK and Europe, this is a great opportunity to help shape the future of the organisation.
Reporting into the Graduate Recruitment and Development Manager, accountabilities include:
* End to end recruitment including candidate pipelining, assessment centres, providing feedback and offer generation
* Management of relationships with external stakeholders including Universities
* Project management of strategic programme initiatives and campus activities
* Support in the design of recruitment marketing and attraction campaigns and collateral
* Managing relationships with key stakeholders including HR, Marketing and external suppliers
Skills and experience
* You must have previous experience as a Graduate Recruiter within professional services or financial services
* Proven end to end experience of the graduate recruitment cycle.
* Have a strong blend of strategic thinking with whilst proactively delivering results
* Enjoy working to tight and conflicting deadlines
* Strong on use and management of recruitment systems
* Strong experience with MS Office
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role paying between £45,000 to £55,000 + benefits. Please apply via the link or click on my contact details for more information. The reference for this role is HLSI/AF/24813
Please be aware that The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 require us to hold work seeker records for a year in most circumstances.
Macmillan Davies is a specialist HR recruiter. Established in 1979 we have offices in London, Manchester and Birmingham with dedicated teams focusing on Permanent, Contract and Interim assignments across the UK and Europe.