HR Business Analyst / HR Support Officer
We have a unique opportunity for a HR Business Analyst to support an HR Director with a range of HR projects.
You will be working within a large multi site organisation, reporting to the HR Director.
As an HR Business Analyst you will be supporting the HR Director with a variety of HR and Business projects. With advanced Excel skills you will undertake analysis of a variety of HR people data, preparing reports on trends, remuneration and supporting HR project activity. Other duties will include
- Coordinating meetings for specific HR activities and events.
- Updating / developing organisational structure charts
- Financial analysis
- HR Data reporting
- This role would suit an individual who has a Business Studies or HR degree/qualification
- Strong excel skills including data analysis / reporting / data manipulation eg - pivot / macros
- Ability to meet deadlines
- HR Administration / HR Reporting would be desirable.
- An interest in HR would be desirable
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.