In this role as an HR Officer you shall be delivering the full range of generalist, operational HR services.
You shall report to a HR Manager and will take ownership of the management of operational HR issues for the full scope of the generalist HR function across the UK.
The client is one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies based in Slough. The organisation has a richj and storied history which has enabled it to evolve into a vibrant, diverse, global organisation.
As an HR Officer this role will include:
- Delivering the full range of generalist, operational HR services
- Advising Line Managers and employees on policies, procedures and legislation as appropriate
- Supporting the HR team and Line Managers with recruitment and selection
- Supporting Line Managers on workplace/employee relations, disciplinary and grievance procedures and performance management
- Supporting reward and recognition processes e.g. salary benchmarking
- Supporting and coordinating learning & development needs
- Completing administration tasks and managing through processes accurately
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of our HR policies, systems and practices
- Supporting employee engagement and creation of a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Supporting HR communications to the business
- Previous generalist HR experience
- Experience in providing support and policy advice to line managers
- Experience of using HR Information Systems including inputting / maintaining data and reporting
- Working knowledge of relevant HR policies, procedures and employment law
- A hands-on approach and comfortable operating with limited guidance
- Positive attitude and open, flexible approach
- A collaborative approach and strong ability to build credible relationships
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills to support multiple audiences
- Strong attention to detail and a structured and logical approach
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Discrete and treat information confidentially
- Experience of working for a large US Corporate, multi-national manufacturing / engineering or sales focused organization
- Fully or partly CIPD qualified or working towards a nationally recognized professional HR qualification
- Experience of using PeopleSoft is advantageous
- Comfortable with ambiguity and limited centralised policies and processes
A very competitive salary and fantastic benefits for a HR Officer position in Slough.