Page Personnel are pleased to be working with a leading nationwide organisation within the housing industry, who are actively seeking a HR Advisor to join their York City Centre offices.
This is an exciting standalone opportunity for a generalist role covering the entire employee lifecycle. The successful candidate will have a strong generalist background and payroll experience is essential.
Our client is a nationwide organisation the retail industry. Roughly 170 employees with their head office based in stunning York City Centre offices. This HR Advisor will operate in a standalone role, covering the employee lifecycle and also be responsible for the payroll process.
In a fast-paced and varied HR Advisor opportunity in York, roles and responsibilities are to include, however are not limited to:
- Provide HR advisory services to employees and managers on all HR related topics
- Support implementation of HR policies, processes and procedures
- Take full ownership of the recruitment process, including preparation of job descriptions, candidate sourcing and selection, contract preparation and negotiation
- Manage full employee lifecycle, from oboarding to termination
- Manage the entire Payroll process from start to finish
- At least 3 years of experience in an HR Generalist function with a focus on recruitment
- Experience with Payroll ESSENTIAL
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and accurate working style
- Comfortable working independently and within a team
£24,000 - £27,000 + Fantastic York City Centre Offices + Great Company Benefits