Senior HR Advisor
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with a leading retail company in their search for an interim Senior HR Advisor to cover maternity, based in West London. The role will be lasting for 12 months and has a salary of circa £35k.
Senior HR Advisor / Circa £35k / West London / Interim for 12 months
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor looking for their next step in HR.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Support Managers with the full recruitment cycle, including updating job descriptions, advertising roles, arranging interviews and making job offers
- Provide advice to Manager's on all Employee Relations Issues, including disciplinaries, grievances, absence, sickness and capability, adhering to the Company's policies and procedures at all times
- To be the guardian of the HR system - ADP iHCM uploading new starters, managing holiday entitlements and answering general queries
- Develop HR policies and procedures as required
We are looking for
- Proven experience of working in a HR generalist role.
- CIPD qualified or relevant experience gained.
- Good knowledge of employment law
- Experience working a high case load.
Due to the role being a maternity cover, we are ideally looking to interview over the next couple of weeks, looking for a mid july start. If you are an experienced HR professional and can be available for a June/July start, get in touch with Katie Ryder 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.