Senior HR Advisor
HR Advisor / Senior ER Advisor
Our client are one of the leading firms in the facilities management sector. They are looking for an individual with strong ER knowlegde and expertise to provide pragmatic, commerical and timely advice on all employee relation matters including discipline, grievances, TUPE, absense managment, restructuring and all HR policies. This successful candidate will;
- Act as the primary point of contact for all mangers on ER cases in a fast-paced environment.
- Help mangers implement initiatives to help drive continuous improvement and employee engagement in the business.
- Work closely with the line manger to monitor, reveiw and update all polices in line with current legislation and best practise
- Ensure ER matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements.
- Log and update all ER queries for reporting purposes.
- Work in partnership with the the HR administration and payroll teams to ensure data records and consistently and accurately maintained.
In order to be considered for this role, you must possess the following desired skills;
- Experience in facilites management, hospitality, or retail
- Used to working with high volumes in a fast-paced environment
- Used to using your initiative to make key decisions
- Attention to detail
- Strong ER knowlegde and expertise
For more information, please contact me on 02030312468 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annapurna are working as a recruitment partner in regards to this vacancy.