HR Data & Systems Manager
LMA is delighted to be partnering with a Global Financial Services company in London to recruit a HR Data & Systems Manager.
Reporting to the Head of HR the HR Data & Systems Manager will be responsible for the development of the current HRIS and Data insights capability and the delivery of bespoke HR Analytics to the HR Leadership team.
This is a newly created role within the HR structure dedicated to helping the HR function delivery value add analysis and move towards a data driven and insights based team.
The HR Data & Systems Manager will work closely with the wider HR team to understand key Data and systems requirements and will be tasked with building and maintaining reporting and analytics tools as well as testing and updating the HRIS.
- Create and develop MI dashboards and create automation across HR reports
- Develop, maintain ad distribute monthly HR Data Analytics
- Produce tailored reports upon request from the business or HRLT
- First point of contact for HRIS related queries
- Lead testing and implementation of new HRIS upgrades
- Perform audits and controls
- Manage HR Data information between systems