Head of Reward
LMA is delighted to be representing a leading Global Professional Services firm to recruit the Head of Reward.
This role reports into the Director of People and will be the lead for Reward across the UK business.
This is a Senior level role that will interact at board level and work closely with the wider HR leadership team. You will be managing a number of key stakeholders and delivering a high quality and comprehensive Reward service to the business whilst constantly assessing and improving processes.
- Directly report into the Regional Head of HR to support the UK C suite and Remco
- Work closely with Global counterparts to ensure alignment in practices and governance
- Partner with the business and provide strategic input to help achieve commercial outcomes
- Lead a team of Reward professionals both locally and virtually
- Deliver fit for purpose Reward solutions that are aligned to business lines
- Build strong relationships and influence at a senior level
- Constantly look to improve and develop the cyclical Reward process and drive efficiency's
- Utilise technology tools to enhance user experience and drive automation
- Build a data driven function with clean data and up to date market information
- Build and develop new schemes based around performance shares and align metrics
- Create pay transparency with effective and clear communications
- Manage the flexible benefits review and keep up to date with the market and legislation changes
- Continue the development of the Wellbeing platform