This is an exciting time for an experienced, forward thinking Reward Specialist to join a business with a rich and successful heritage. The business is engaged in a significant modernisation project. This is allowing them to invest in the workforce and challenge previously accepted thinking and processes. A key part of this new thinking will be to review and improve their Rewards and Benefits offering, making sure that it is fit for purpose and is a coherent part of their people strategy.
Your responsibilities will include
- Reviewing (and likely overhauling) a currently exhaustive Reward and Benefits offering to ensure it is appropriate for the sector.
- Design and implement a consistent and structured Rewards and Benefits policy and ensuring that it works as an instrumental part of the business' attraction, engagement and retention strategy
- Supporting the transformational team with job architecture, job design and job grading.
- Putting in place Total Reward Statements and developing Long Term Incentive Plans.
This is initially a standalone role so will need someone as comfortable dealing with all pay and reward calendar activities as they are in a meeting room influencing business decision makers.
The successful candidate will have
- Significant specialist reward experience in a nationwide, multi-site and multi-layered business.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to explain reward related business cases in a clear, concise and non-technical way.
In a traditional business that may be wary of the current pace of change it needs someone with patience and plenty of emotional intelligence.
Salary = Up to £60k + car (or allowance) and further good corporate benefits
The best way to apply to this role is to click on the button to apply. Your CV will go direct to the consultant Jon Terry. However, should you have any clarifying questions you can reach him on 0121 222 5599 (please quote BBBH84 in any correspondence.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Learn how Wright Solutions can help you build a better workplace with online courses on Diversity, Inclusion, leadership and teamwork. Click Here