We are on the look-out for an HR Business Partner to join our clients growing HR team in London. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to work in a dynamic environment with the autonomy to make a real difference.
- Experience within a People Business Partner role, within a forward thinking environment such as Technology, Media, PR, Marketing, Retail looking after Corporate functions
- Good generalist knowledge
- Experience of effective challenging and influencing senior stakeholders
- Significant experience of influencing and coaching managers
- Experience of managing organisational change ·Experience of managing and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives
- Having global exposure would be an advantage
The role will be hands on and generalist, we are seeking a strong manager/BP who is not afraid to get stuck in, yet can make influential business decisions.
- Build good working relationships with designated managers, to provide, challenge, support and advice, becoming a trusted partner, developing good insight into business activity, providing proactive and commercially focused solutions.
- Identify strategic and tactical people issues in partnership with Managers and support them with advice and expertise to resolve these matters. Contribute to the delivery of business area Key Performance Indicators.
- Work with managers to develop resourcing plan, identifying short, medium and long term resource requirements.
- Work with managers and teams to understand development needs, producing team development needs analysis.
- Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organisational change and business improvement initiatives in order to improve business efficiency and people management allowing for flexibility and planned growth.
You will be driven and proactive with a genuine interest in people. You will have strong commercial acumen, be able to build strong relationships with stakeholders quickly gaining their trust and confidence, as well as have excellent interpersonal skills, being seen as the 'expert' on all people issues.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.